iRostrum is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. With any information that we ask you to provide by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act") the data controller is iRostrum Limited of 6 Wellington, Warren Row, Reading, RG10 8QX United Kingdom ("we").
iRostrum may change this policy from time to time without notification and therefore advise you to regularly review this policy when you visit this site. This policy is effective from 15 March 2013.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website including:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offer
If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit it to us.
What we do with the information we gather
You agree that we may obtain, hold and use the personal information you provide to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about events and other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may, from time to time, use your information to contact you for the purpose of marketing our products and services to you. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Sharing your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
In addition to asking you to submit personal information, we may collect information about you automatically when you connect to our website. This information is not personally identifiable and includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet, you browsing patterns and your geographical location.
Most Internet browsers give you the option to reject all cookies, accept all cookies, erase cookies stored on your computer or be notified before a cookie is stored on your computer. Without cookies enabled, you may not be able to use certain features on our site. You will need to refer to your Internet browser instructions to find out more about these options and how to use them. For more information about cookies and how to control them, please visit AboutCookies.org.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, no data transmission via the Internet can be completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You have the right to request us not to use your details for the purpose of providing you with information about the goods and services provided by us (other than information which you have specifically requested). You can exercise that right in the following ways:
- By ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us at iRostrum, 6 Wellington, Warren Row, Reading, RG10 8QX United Kingdom or emailing us at email@example.com
Access to information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. We may charge a small administration fee of £10. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to iRostrum, 6 Wellington, Warren Row, Reading, RG10 8QX United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.